Gua Sha rose quartz
The rose quartz Gua Sha is a natural beauty accessory, inspired by traditional Chinese medicine, this word means "scratch" (gua), "disease" (sha). Its particular shape and regular use allow for a facial massage to firm and sculpt the facial features.
Free delivery from €49
Payment 100% secure
4 free samples
1. Start by preparing your skin by applying your minima[list] face oil to clean skin.
2. Use the rounded edge of your Gua Sha flat against your face and start with your forehead. Working from the top of your eyebrow to your hairline, use firm strokes with gentle pressure to smooth out fine lines.
3. Continue with the right edge still flat on your cheeks. Glide in an outward motion from the crease of your nose to your ear for a firming effect.
4. Then move to your jawline using the hollow edge, from your chin to your ears.
5. Release tension by massaging under your ears using the hollow edge of the Gua Sha.
6. Now move to your eye area. Using the hollow edge, apply gentle pressure from the inner corner of the eye to the temple to reduce fine lines, puffiness and dark circles. The eye area is a very sensitive area, so it is important to apply light pressure.
7. Finish with your neck using upward strokes for a lifting effect, then use downward strokes for a draining effect.
For even more effectiveness, you can put your Gua Sha in the fridge before use. Keeping your Gua Sha in the fridge increases the decongesting and relaxing effect!
After using your Gua Sha, the skin of your face may be slightly red for a few minutes, this is perfectly normal! This redness is due to the rubbing of the Gua Sha on your skin and shows that you have done your massage correctly with the right pressure.
Always wash the Gua Sha well with soap and dry it well after each use.
To recharge the energies of the rose quartz, place your Gua Sha one night under the moonlight.
Gua Sha is a beauty ritual practiced for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine. Originally made from cow horn, it was used to treat muscle inflammation. The word "Gua" means scratch and "Sha" means disease.
Gua Sha made of genuine pink quartz stone: facial care and massage
What are the benefits of Gua Sha?
This massage technique helps to firm up the muscles of the face and to fight against the loss of firmness by stimulating the production of collagen in your skin, bringing an anti-ageing effect. Thanks to its decongesting action, dark circles and puffiness are reduced. Massaging with our Gua Sha minima stone [list] stimulates acupressure points, thus releasing muscular tension. This massage activates the blood microcirculation, giving the skin a radiant glow. The skin is unified and luminous! From the first use, the skin is plumped up and the complexion is brighter.
Technique and use: how to use the Gua Sha minimaliste
Our Gua Sha made of smooth, soft and polished rose quartz stone with rounded tips activates the blood circulation. Rose quartz firms and defines the contours of the face. In lithotherapy, rose quartz symbolises softness and love. It is the stone of youth and femininity. Our stone Gua Sha smoothes the skin and makes it glow! We invite you to discover the techniques of use of our Gua Sha in the tab "use".
We advise you to use our Gua Sha minima[list] with our natural day and night face care oils. Our Gua Sha minima[list] is suitable for all skin types. It is ideal for skin that is looking for firmness and radiance.